Lakeside Behavioral Health System May Continuing Education
We are pleased to announce Molly Rafaely, NCC, LPC- MHSP, as the Lakeside Behavioral Health System May continuing education speaker on Friday, May 26, 2023, at Noon. Her topic, “Grief Snow Globe: A Creative Approach to Restorying Grief and Loss through Narrative Therapy,” will address thoughts and methods to support grieving patients and aid the client in processing their emotions and discovering lasting connections with the loss.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Assist grieving clients in externalizing emotions and restoring grief and loss
- Assist clients in identifying a tangible way to experience/ express their grief
- Assist clients in understanding the non-linear experience of grief through the tasks of mourning; specifically aiding the client in processing their emotions and discovering lasting connections with the loss (Tasks 2 & 4)
- Assist clients in viewing grief as more than a one-dimensional experience
- Understand how to adapt this intervention as needed
Attendees of the complimentary virtual course will earn (1) CE Unit. Pre-registration is required.