Short-Term Residential Treatment for Lasting Recovery
Recovery from drug and alcohol abuse can be challenging to maintain. At Lakeside Behavioral Health System, we’ve seen patients have a higher chance at recovery when they go through residential treatment, a structured program that is longer than what acute hospitalization provides. The Landing at Lakeside and The Oaks at Lakeside offer residential treatment tracks for adults, while Recovery Academy offers a residential program for adolescents.
In residential treatment, patients benefit from similar services to acute hospitalization but with fewer individual sessions with their psychiatrist. This program provides substance detoxification services through a planned, therapeutic 24-hour living situation with specific levels of supervision, structure, restriction and multidisciplinary treatment intervention.
Residential Treatment Components
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- Intensive medication management by a psychiatrist
- Individual therapy
- Our Psychological Trauma program
- Intensive family workshops and family therapy
- Multi-family group therapy
- Psychotherapy groups
- Lectures and psychoeducational groups
- Recreation therapy
- Comprehensive discharge planning