Impaired Professionals & High-functioning Adults
The Landing at Lakeside Behavioral Health is unlike any treatment facility in the region.
Designed and built with impaired professionals and high-functioning adults in mind, this space meets this population’s unique treatment needs. This new facility provides an environment that accommodates their need to stay connected to family and career demands while seeking treatment.
Lakeside’s professional team is profoundly qualified to treat those struggling with depression, anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia and other mental illnesses as well as those with co-occurring psychiatric and addiction issues. The Landing allows these individuals to address substance abuse, mental health issues or co-occurring conditions in a safe environment, surrounded by the amenities and specialty treatment options that will help them thrive well into recovery.
The Landing Amenities
- A private, secluded unit featuring contemporary design and updated furniture with enhanced mattresses and bedding
- A business center with access to the internet and email, so working professionals can continue to stay plugged in
- A fitness center (w/fitness assessments)
- Outdoor serenity garden
- Holistic offerings including recreation therapy and instructor-led yoga
- Spirituality and meditation sessions led by peer support specialists
- An executive chef and dietician providing a customized menu featuring organic foods
- Individualized care based on a client’s specific needs
- Specialty therapeutic groups targeted toward working professionals
- Gender-specific and co-ed therapy groups
- Individual and group therapy conducted by staff with master’s- and doctoral-level certification
- A variety of treatment modalities including trauma resolution, motivational interviewing and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- The ability to assess and treat co-occurring substance abuse and mental health conditions
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP)
Mental health and addiction treatment come in a variety of methods. One method that The Landing at Lakeside offers is equine assisted psychotherapy (EAP) for two hours each week.
Connecting with horses breaks down barriers in a way that human interaction often can’t. Many people who seek treatment are working through trust issues. By their nature, horses are undeniably and authentically who they are. Because their behavior is so genuine, they can help people put into practice the truths they are rediscovering or learning for the first time, giving them confidence to build relationships.
The treatment process of EAP helps patients to increase self-awareness and learn healthy ways to handle life situations. As they talk through techniques and tools in group and individual therapy, they also have a chance to use what they’re learning with the horses, offering them a way try out new behaviors.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:45pm – 7:45pm
- Wednesday 5:45pm – 6:45pm
- Friday Family Dinner 5:00pm – 5:30pm and Multi-Family Group 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Saturday/Sunday 5:00pm – 5:45pm
The Landing Day Program
In 2017, The Landing at Lakeside opened its doors to provide a treatment program for working professionals in the Mid-South area. The Landing works to address behavioral health and addiction issues in order to help each individual maximize their individual lives. The Landing’s Day Program offers an intensive treatment environment in an outpatient setting and serves as both an entry level of care for individuals not in need of inpatient treatment as well as a step down option for those discharging from the inpatient setting. Partial Hospitalization provides a treatment option that is less restrictive than an inpatient and residential setting yet more intensive than standard outpatient treatment. The Landing Day Program consists of a full day treatment program including process therapy groups and psychoeducation. For those needing psychiatry services, medication management is provided by an attending psychiatrist.
The Landing Day Program is ideal for:
- Individuals with no prior treatment history
- Individuals needing intensive therapy in a structured setting
- Individuals that have completed an inpatient detoxification or behavioral health stabilization
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Nutritional Therapy
- Equine Assisted Therapy
The first step in the treatment process at The Landing is an in-person psychosocial assessment by a Master’s level clinician. Our goal is to make the assessment process as convenient as possible. To achieve this, we provide an individual assessment center within The Landing’s inpatient facility so that clients are seen in a timely and intimate setting. We provide assessments and admissions 24 hours a day at The Landing.
|Program information, Referrals and Assessments||901-500-8517|
|Patient information or to speak to a patient||901-623-2654|