HEALTH ALERT: Important Coronavirus Update
Latest Information on COVID-19 Precautions
The safety of our patients and staff has always been and remains our top priority.
As the world continues to navigate the challenges presented by COVID-19, we realize that some people may have questions about coming to the facility even as they seek to address pressing health issues. Please note that we have implemented extraordinary measures and additional protocols to help ensure a safe and clean environment for our patients, physicians, staff and community. We are actively monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and our local Health Authority.
Thank you for entrusting your care to us. When you or your loved ones need services, know that we are … open, trusted and here to support you.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that all Americans 12 and older, with few exceptions, be vaccinated against the virus, and provides its latest guidance here. Please refer to your local Health Authority or pharmacy for information on community vaccination sites.
Facility Services and Programs
- Our facility is fully operational. We are taking proactive steps to keep our patients and team members safe while serving the needs of our community. We are monitoring for the presence of any symptoms in patients and staff.
- We are actively following and responding to all recommendations made by the CDC and our local regulatory and health authorities.
- Community education programs typically offered by our facility may be suspended; please follow us on Facebook for event details.
- We have implemented additional training for all employees on handwashing and hand sanitization, and strict employee and client compliance with washing/sanitizing hands thoroughly and often.
- We have increased the frequency of the required cleaning and sanitization of our facility, including intake rooms, surfaces and common areas.
Telehealth technology allows you to speak with a healthcare provider using a phone, tablet or computer from the comfort of your own home or other location of choice. Contact this facility to discuss your treatment options, including remote care.
Learn more about how to arrange a telehealth visit.
To protect the health and safety of our patients, staff and community, limitations to visitation are in effect. In-person visitation has generally been suspended (with limited critical exceptions). Please contact us directly with questions related to your particular circumstances.
We strongly encourage the use of electronic methods to stay connected with loved ones including telemedicine, Zoom and extended phone time.
Individuals Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms
If you develop a fever or cough or have difficulty breathing, or have had close contact with someone who has had a confirmed positive COVID-19 test result, please seek medical attention by calling your provider’s office or an Urgent Care Center.
If you need help deciding if you should seek medical care, access the CDC Coronavirus Self-Checker on the CDC COVID-19 Symptoms page by clicking on the Coronavirus Self-Checker button at the top of the page.
The CDC recommends individuals and families follow everyday preventive measures including:
- Getting a vaccine when it is made available to you.
- Wearing a mask in indoor public places if you are unvaccinated and over 2 years old. Generally, masks are not needed outdoors, unless in crowded outdoor spaces in areas with high numbers of COVID-19 cases.
- Social distancing – avoiding crowds and crowded spaces, avoiding handshaking and hugging, deliberately staying at least six feet away from other people, and replacing in-person visits with remote check-ins using technology.
- Stay home and away from others when you are sick with any respiratory disease symptoms.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60–95% alcohol.
- Routinely clean frequently touched surfaces and objects.