When a patient enters a treatment program, we know he or she has loved ones who are concerned and want to stay connected. Here at Lakeside, our visitation schedule was created with both patients and family members in mind, with the understanding that your support and presence is essential for recovery.
Visitation is allowed after the first family session or upon approval by the primary therapist. See below for specific times and programs. Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask a staff member.
Lakeside Behavioral Health Visitation Schedule
|West Unit||Contact Phone Number|
|Tuesday||Bipolar Family Group 7-8pm||901-373-0907 Women|
|Thursday||DBSA Group 7-8pm||901-373-0910 Women|
|Total Recovery Program||Contact Phone Number|
|Thursday||Family Education Group 5:00pm||901-373-0917 Men|
|East Unit||Contact Phone Number|
|Geriatric Unit||Contact Phone Number|
|The Landing Program||Contact Phone Number|
- We recommend cell phones be locked in your vehicle during your visit. No photographs permitted.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to visit on the East Unit.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to visit on any unit.
- No food may be brought in for the patient (only allowed for Child/Adolescent and Geriatric for food to be consumed during visitation.
- NO SMOKING DURING VISITATION.
|Unit/Program - Nursing Station Phone Number - Building Address|
|West Unit||901-377-4744||2985 Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133|
|Total Recovery Program||901-373-0929||3005 Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133|
|East Unit||901-377-4742||2929 Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133|
|Geriatric Unit||901-377-4757||3021 Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133|
|The Landing Program||901-623-2654||2975 Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133|
|Recovery/Child||901-373-0964||2911 Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133|
|Bridges Unit||901-373-0918||2911 Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133|
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!