Fully accredited, state licensed and Medicare certified, Lakeside’s comprehensive inpatient and outpatient programs are tailored for patients of all ages:
- For adolescents and young adults struggling with depression, anxiety and substance abuse
- For adults dealing with depression, bipolar, schizophrenia and other mental illnesses
- For seniors coping with early-to-late stage dementia, depression and other illnesses
- For people with addiction disorders such as alcoholism, substance abuse and drug addiction
- For people with co-occurring psychiatric and addiction issues
In addition to providing targeted treatment for our patients, Lakeside is committed to helping our community understand and recognize the complexities associated with behavioral health issues or addictive diseases. We offer a range of weekly on-site support groups from Aftercare and depression or bipolar support to AA and NA. As a clinical affiliate with the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention, we also offer a variety of training classes and suicide prevention workshops to empower our community to fight this silent epidemic. In every service we offer here at Lakeside, our team of experts work together to provide the very best in behavioral health care, full of compassion, understanding and professionalism.
Welcome to Lakeside, where your recovery begins today.
Mission, Vision & Core Values
Our Mission StatementLakeside Behavioral Health System exists to provide quality psychiatric and addiction healthcare services that:
- Patients will recommend to family and friends
- Physicians will prefer for their patients
- Payers will select for their members
- Employees will be proud of
Our VisionOur vision is to become the leading provider of choice for behavioral, mental health and addiction services in the Mid-South region. Toward that end, we are guided by these principles:
- Service excellence is the cornerstone of our success.
- The quality of our treatment program is determined by the positive change in our patients and in their level of satisfaction with our service.
- A culture of safety is essential for healing to begin.
- We are better as a team than we are as individuals.
- We believe everyone who enters our doors is our guest.
- We earn credibility through honesty, integrity and ethical practices.
- We are fiscally responsible with the resources entrusted to us.