Recovery from drug and alcohol abuse can be difficult to maintain. Our experience has been that patients have a much better chance to maintain recovery when they are provided with a structured treatment program that is longer than acute hospitalization can provide. In residential treatment, patients benefit from similar services to acute hospitalization but with fewer individual sessions with their Psychiatrist. Lakeside Behavioral Health System offers two residential treatment options, Recovery Academy for adolescents and Cresthaven Residential Program for adults.
The Residential treatment program provides substance detoxification services through a planned therapeutic 24-hour living situation with specific levels of supervision, structure, restriction and multidisciplinary treatment intervention.
RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT INCLUDES:
- Twenty-four hour nursing supervision
- Intensive medication management by a Psychiatrist
- Individual therapy
- Psychological Trauma Program
- Intensive Family Workshops
- Multi-family group therapy
- Family therapy
- Psychotherapy groups
- Lectures and psycho-educational groups
- Recreation therapy
- Comprehensive discharge planning