Recovery from drug and alcohol abuse can be difficult to maintain. At Lakeside, our experience has been that patients have a much better chance to maintain recovery when they are provided with a structured treatment program that is longer than acute hospitalization can provide. We offer two residential treatment options, Cresthaven for adults and Recovery Academy for adolescents.
In Residential Treatment, patients benefit from similar services to acute hospitalization but with fewer individual sessions with their psychiatrist. This program provides substance detoxification services through a planned, therapeutic 24-hour living situation with specific levels of supervision, structure, restriction and multidisciplinary treatment intervention.
Residential treatment includes:
- 24-hour nursing supervision
- Intensive medication management by a psychiatrist
- Individual therapy
- Our Psychological Trauma program
- Intensive family workshops and family therapy
- Multi-family group therapy
- Psychotherapy groups
- Lectures and psychoeducational groups
- Recreation therapy
- Comprehensive discharge planning