Information on Parent Programs
Family participation is crucial during the treatment of your child or adolescent. Lakeside offers a wide variety of programs that will help parents and caregivers understand and deal with the challenges during and following treatment.
Recovery Multifamily Group: Thursdays from 4:00-5:30.
- Young children are encouraged not to attend
- Parents and caregivers can attend as long as patient is in treatment
Visitation: (after the first family session or by therapist approval)
- Recovery: Monday, Wednesday from 6:30-7:30, Saturday from 2:00-3:00
- Bridges: Monday, Wednesday from 7:30-8:30, Saturday from 3:00-4:00
- Child: Every evening from 6:30-7:30
- Child Unit:
- Every Evening from 6:30-8:00
- Incoming calls from parents/guardians only
- Bridges and Recovery Academy:
- Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday from 6:30-8:30
- Outgoing calls to parents/guardians only