Visitation Schedule and Policy
When a patient enters a treatment program, we know he or she has loved ones who are concerned and want to stay connected. Here at Lakeside, our visitation schedule was created with both patients and family members in mind, with the understanding that your support and presence is essential for recovery.
Visitation is allowed after the first family session or upon approval by the primary therapist. See below for specific times and programs. Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask a staff member.
Recovery Academy: Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 pm, Saturdays from 2-3 pm
Bridges (Adolescent): Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30-8:30 pm, Saturdays from 3-4 pm
Child Visitation: Nightly from 6:30-7:30 pm
East Unit: Mondays and Wednesdays 6-7 pm, Saturdays 1-2 pm
West/TRP Units: Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-7 pm, Sundays 1-2 pm
Geriatric/Seniors: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-7:30 pm, Sundays from 3-4 pm
- Cell phones and all personal items must be locked in your vehicle
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to visit on the East Unit
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to visit
- No food may be brought in for the patient
- You may bring the patient dollar bills for the vending machine
- Absolutely no contraband or weapons of any kind are allowed
- No smoking is allowed
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!