Lakeside Behavioral Health System, as part of our commitment to the behavioral health community, has long served as a venue for students to receive their clinical experience or practicums.
Our philosophy encourages the use of best practices in current treatment and research in new methodologies, as well as investment in the on-going education of future practitioners.
Lakeside currently has agreements with the following institutions of higher education in the areas of nursing, clinical services, Psychiatry and Psychology:
- Freed Hardeman University – Counseling
- Memphis Fire Department – Paramedic Clinical Training
- National College of Business & Technology – Externship for Health Information Management
- Tennessee Technological University – Nursing
- Union University – Nursing and Social Work
- University of Alabama – College of Nursing
- University of Arkansas – College of Nursing
- University of Memphis – Nursing, Social Work and Internship in Psychology and Counseling
- University of Missouri – College of Nursing
- University of Mississippi – Nursing
- University of Tennessee College of Health Sciences – Nursing, Social Work and Internship in Medical Records